Sunday, February 17, 2008

4w4d - 2nd Beta

Back from the doctor with my beta results. Last beta was 200, this beta was 518!!! This is amazing news, the pregnancy is progressing perfectly. I am so, so happy. :-)

Only one more appointment left with the ole fertility clinic and that's to hear/see the heartbeat through transvaginal u/s. That's in two weeks. When all goes well there, it's off to see a midwife for my first prenatal appointment!

*does a dance*

I'm definitely starting to form a bond with this little one. As he slowly moves from a pancake into a worm like state, I feel protective over him and want to shelter him from things like processed food, my dog stepping on my lap, even decaf coffee.

I've only got two pregnancy tests left that test the darkness of the line and I think I'll save that for close to my u/s. By then my HCG levels will be through the roof (in the multi-thousands) so it will only be for peace of mind instead of confirmation. I seriously feel like doing a little dance, *does one more little dance*.

Yes!!!!

*does one more little dance*

One more u/s appointment which I will document here and then I won't be updating this blog anymore. I know, I know, you're heatbroken, but I will keep this blog online so other women and couples can learn, enjoy, and reference back to all of my posts for their own experience.

Next and LAST Step:
Check for Poppy's Heartbeat and say goodbye to the fertility clinic!