Tuesday, January 29, 2008

CD 14- Egg Retrieval Tomorrow

I have school to attend tonight, and then I'll be 100% focused on the rest of this IVF process.

I went in for another blood draw today, my progesterone level definitely felt the impacts of the HCG shot last night, from .5 to 5 today. My estrogen level slightly increased to 1500. I'm a little nervous that my estrogen level isn't as high as it should be, but we'll see.

Tomorrow I start the dreaded IM injections, so we'll see how those go.

I was a little disappointed, the nurse had originally said she'd give me some kick ass pain pills after the ER - but when I talked to her today, she said it she was only going to give Tylenol 3. Apparently, we grew up in different eras, cause Tylenol 3 ain't kick ass in my book. ;-)

I've been on the same IVF cycle as several online buddies via IVFconnections.com and all of them are starting to go through their ERs and stuff, preparing for transfer. It should be interesting to see the results of all of our transfers.

Ok, off to school, I cannot WAIT until this class ends tonight. Then it all becomes real.

Next Steps
Egg Retrieval tomorrow
Sperm Aspiration tomorrow
Fertilization Report on Thursday